TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jackie Food/Exercise Post 9/3/2011-9/4/2011

Ok, haven't actually had a chance to be on the computer enough to actually put in my diary post this weekend. I found that I really need a notebook to write all my stuff down in for when John has extended use of the computer *sigh* I've been keeping track in the morning but been struggling with dinner time the last couple days. Mostly trying to figure out numbers of things I only fix every now and then. My pasta salad yesterday was low enough (barely used any "sauce/low fat mayo" and used low cal whole wheat pasta and lots of celery and carrots with a splash of lemon juice) that I think I was in my calorie range for the day... probably went a little over the count with the rum I had but it was rum with flavored water (no calories in the water so it was only the rum that was naughty of me) 2 that night, but tonights dinner (oven baked) chicken wings... I have no idea, unfortunately my sauce had a mind of its own and would not turn out correct without me tossing in a dozen things to try to balance the flavors... this means I have no idea what the calorie count was in the sauce. Good thing? It was relatively healthy since it had a lot of peppers, onions, and stuff like that and no butter plus the wings where "naked" wings, as in they where baked with no batter. Its just the exact numbers that escaped me *sigh* the good thing? I ate in moderation and even though I bought fresh REGULAR bread from the bakery (its hard to resist a still hot/warm loaf) I ate only the correct portion size and did not add butter so it actually fit in the guidelines of calorie count for my "snack". As for the rest of the long weekend? I'm going to dig up a unused notebook and try to get this number thing under control with the help of it and use of my cell phone to get online to look up calorie count for some of my ingredients. Plus I'm going to try to get John's help in some house organizing in prep for my comming B-day party on Oct 1st so he wont be on the computer 24/7 if I have anything to say about it.

Oh and I bought some lean pockets that where on sale that happen to be within my calorie budget lunch wise. So I'm probably going to be eating that for lunch the next few days.

Exercise wise? I also rented zumba for the wii the other day and so my exercise for this weekend comes to 80min total of wii zumba for Sat & Sun.

Oh, and on the health front... my spotting is becoming almost non existent! I believe its the working out and losing a few pounds. Can't wait to get to the point where I have a normal period once a month and that's it without worry bout if the spotting will come back. I will also be happy once I can do a full 40-60min workout without feeling like I need a nap after or a break in between LOL!


I think another big help for me might be me buying a schedule book. That way I can keep track of my diet and exercise easier and be organized about it... but until I have the cash for that a regular notebook John has sitting around will have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment