TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jackie's Motivation Post... Who I want to see in the mirror.



Who I want to see in the mirror is a bold active woman. 

Someone who gets done what is needed but still makes time for herself and the things she loves.

When I look in the mirror I not only want to see a beautiful woman (witch I am already) but also a healthy woman.

I want to surround my life with what I can do instead of  "doesn't do much".

I want people to see the extraordinary me, not the "eh" or "blah" me.

I want my memory to be in not only peoples hearts but in their minds as an example of what life/a person can be.

So this is why I need to get healthy.


Top 10 Things I want to do with a healthy body

1) Take John and his sons camping/fishing/hiking and take pictures of nature without constantly tailing behind and gasping for breath or missing photo ops cause I'm exhausted.

2) Walk/Ride a bike to the grocery store if I'm stuck with no car without having to recover the next day.

3) Be able to go to amusement park and ride rides without worrying if I will fit in the harness or about weight limitations.

4) Confront my fear of heights with wall climbing, zip lining, or other activity's such as that.

5) Go kayaking at the zoo with John and his sons.

6) run!

7) dance the night away!

8) spring clean the house in a reasonable time frame.

9) Go swimming more often (I rarely go swimming now because my spotting and while some people may use tampons to go swimming during I don't feel comfortable doing this) in a bikini.

10) Be more flexible... I'd like to be able to do the splits all the way or kick above my head ;)


Top 10 Ideas to treat myself make over wise when I reach my goal.

1) A tattoo... my tiger tattoo I want on my back or to encourage myself not to gain weight a tattoo that is on my sides (probably something with my Chinese hat tree, butterflys, and tree frogs).

2) Hair style, Love my current hair style but get a bit more shape to the middle, keep the sides buzzed cut but get the buzzed part dyed to have tiger print that can be hidden by rest of hair when want to look "normal".

3) Belly button ring, not only cute (even though its a bit to common) but also would encourage me to keep the weight off since I wouldn't want stretching in that area.

4) A outfit (like this this this or this) from Betsey Johnson, my fav designer and roll model... great designer plus, if you can be a grandma and do a cartwheel on a cat walk then you are beyond awesome. I so hope I can be at lease half as cool as I age.

5) An outfit (and new lingerie/undies) from Frederick's of Hollywood (like this this this), cause I has to shop at my fav place :D

Pict is from Frederick's of Hollywood blog. They must have sold out of it, witch makes me really sad cause I wanted a white version of this as one of my weight loss goal items, normally I just link to items or use free blog images since I don't like to snag picts like some people (I like to use my own picts) but since they where sold out the link died and I couldn't show you without grabbing the picture link

6) An outfit from bebe like this or this.

7) A new pair of heals to celebrate being able to wear heals again for longer than 15min.

8) Spa day!

9) A photo shoot so I can show off my new bod.

10) A party, cause I got to thank everyone who supported me on the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment