TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lauren's Challenge 9/6/2011




Challenge 
9/6/2011
Lauren on Facebook challenges- "get your mind set for this one.. it's hard (I still struggle after 3 years into my health journey). Workout BEFORE breakfast for 3 days in a row (just grab a drink before you work out). See if you notice any symptoms such as more hunger, better mood, more energy, etc. This will do a drastic boost to the metabolism, so make sure you have healthy snacks in the house!"



Jackie's Response

This is difficult, I have tryed several days to do this in a row but have ended up not quite doing it. Usually because of getting up to late (I'm not a morning person usually) or some other excuse. I am not going to let this get in the way though. I will be wakeing up in the morning tomorrow to play some wii dance game in the hope of restarting this challenge. I then am going to go to one of the classes either for the second day of the challenge or the third, haven't quite made up my mind.
 
Hopefully I can get this done, till then, I'm posting the stuff I did have as false starts to the challenge as an exercise diary posting to make it more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment