TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jackie's Exercise (forgot to post...)

 It's come to my attention that I've been using the facebook to post my exercise for the day and forgot to post in here sooo....

9/27/2011- did the chairotica at Bods then did my 2 mile walk home. weighed myself at the grocery store on my way home and theirs no change this time (not surprised), now to cool off and take a shower... I'm a mess!
9/22/2011- chairotica,  Holy Sh... I flipped myself on a chair! *still giggling although my legs feel like jello*, all thanks to Bods. Seriously... I'm surprised, my balance has been off for the last couple years cause of my weight. And if you don't know what I'm talking about... well maybe eventually I will post a pict. Weight today... 271lbs! I would have taken a pict with my cell phone of the scale but my phone is dying. That's 2lbs down since last weigh in making my total so far 12lbs! No walk (it was an evening class so it was dark).
not sure what days I did this but it was within the last couple weeks- wii zumba 40min, wii dance 40min.
If you recognize what your reading its because this was posted to the facebook page. I'm going to start writing post its to remind me to post on the blog also LOL! I might have missed a post.. but basically that's it. Once a week is Bods, hopefully I will get a job and be able to afford a membership fee that's more than once a week. Till then this is what I got. I do need to ramp up my home work outs though *groans* I really dislike the boring home workouts :(  unless its wii dance games, those are fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment