TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

So Excited!

Its official... I took chairotica class and was able to do this thing where you kinda lay over the top/back of the folding chair while holding the seat and you go head down and legs in the air! I wish I had a pict! Makes me want to buy a folding chair to practice though... especially parts like getting up on the chair and standing on it... I'm still struggling getting up and down off the floor.

Also lost 2 more pounds despite my lack of diary posting... just by eating portion sizes and making good decisions. Although I do need to get back to diary postings for my diet its reassuring that I lost even just 2lbs without the diary (and while the time of day for my weigh in was different my habit was the same... drink same amount of water while at class at bods and having ate early enough before bods to not throw up while exercising LOL and weigh myself at the same grocery store I go to and same scale. Although today's walk before bods was canceled since it was raining and its an evening class and I don't want to walk home in the dark.)... It means I will be able to keep up even after I loose the lbs and slow down on counting and just eat reasonable for my weight. I'm so excited... as time goes by and I lose a couple pound here and a couple pound their my amount I have to loose gets more and more reasonable and I feel better. Slowly my confidence in what I'm capable of doing is coming back. I honestly have to say I'm in love with exercise! Well... maybe not all exercise, theirs still lots at home that I don't do (crunches are a pain and its hard to do stuff that bores you) but things like wii dance games or classes at bods or even walking to bods on a nice day are great! My only wish now is for more opportunity to do the things I DO like!

Oh Shi... ummm... I forgot to turn in my red box rental of wii zumba, guess I have it for another day! Opps!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I just want to say that I admire you for being able to discipline yourself and to let yourself join these activities. I just want you to know that beauty is how you carry yourself and yes, being yourself is just the epitome of Beauty :) I wish you good luck on that, Girl! Hope you'd drop by my blog when you have the time!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mar- Thanks for reading! Yes I feel the same way about beauty! Infact I'm the first to admit that my weight loss plan is not about looking better but about being more healthy and also being able to do things physically that I never got the chance to do before or have lost the ability to do because I'm not in shape what so ever. Gaining a waist line/new body shape is just a nice side effect that will probably send me to a panic once I end up having to buy a new wardrobe LOL!I'm checking out your blog now :D Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete