TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jackie's Exercise 10/1/2011-10/11/2011

 10/1/2011- I wish I had a pedometer, one of my b-day gifts was a night out at universals Halloween Horror Nights and we walked all over the park. So I have no idea how much walking I did that day but it combined with all the cooking and cleaning I did that day plus my lack of sleep made me exhausted by the time we where done... extremely happy to have had such a good time but EXHAUSTED!

 10/4/2011- Chairotica at Bods (don't remember if I walked or not. I think I did since the only time I missed walking was once when it was raining... actually now that I think about it I did walk and then I had to call Bill our housemate to pick me up cause it was getting dark and I didn't want to chance walking in the dark so thats 2.4mile walk since it was only the one way with actually is what I normally do so no biggie).

10/9/2011-  1:50min of Just Dance 3 on the wii

10/11/2011-  6pm Chairotica at Bods, going to walk to class (2.4 miles).


This is a lot more walking than I have done in the past I believe but I don't think my weight is going to go down (we will have to see when I do tonight's class and go weigh in at Publix) since my birthday party had tons of left overs that we ate over the corse of the week (some of witch was not low fat versions) so... I'm hoping that at lease I have maintained my weight with all the extra activity I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment