TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jackie's Exercise 9/7/2011-9/11/2011

 a couple of these where previously posted on one of my challenge post but they where false starts to a challenge so for organization sake I took them off and posted them here.


9/7/2011- Got up this morning and went to zumba class at Bods... zumba heat at 9:30-10:30, as usual it kicked my rear. The ladys at Bods are supper nice and Tammy is wonderful. Then I walked about 2.4 miles home if my map search is correct. Was dropped off at Bods by John on his way to work then after zumba I walked to Publix to weigh myself (275lbs) and then walked back the way I came from (though the shopping plaza where bods is) back toward home. Now I'm hot, tired but kinda still energized in that weird way you get when you have all those endorphins running though you, I'm not really all that hungry but that might have been cause all the bouncing around I did plus the heat from the walk home (I really want a bike, It would be nice to feel a breeze on my face as a peddled home instead of dead air as I walked). I'm going to eat breakfast anyways though cause its getting late and I don't want to clump all my calories together like I use to. Oh, and I'm in a good mood but that might just be cause I like Bods and cause I like meeting nice people.... Oh and I almost forgot to say, the walk is usually a pain for me and I have done it going to and back before. But this time just going one way after zumba wasn't so bad. Maybe zumba loosened me up or something but my legs aren't complaining yet and I didn't feel like it was that bad an effort.

9/9/2011- Bods Body Blast class @ 9:30-10:30am, walked about 2.4 miles home then took a shower. Snacked on a yogurt after. I feel good, slightly tired, and am defiantly hungry now that I have had time to cool off.

9/10/2011- 50min of just dance for the wii.
 9/11/2011- 30min of just dance for the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment