TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Turn sour into sweet?

Candice here again  :-)  I recently bought some "miracle berry fruit tablets", which is basically miracle berry pulp in a pill form. Have you heard of these before? They are awesome! Tonight I'm going to see if I can eat a whole grapefruit without having to load it down with sugar like I usually do. Can you imagine the health benefits of this if it'll work? I'll be able to eat grapefruits all the time without all that sugar! Drink tea without sugar! I'll just suck on a tablet and be like - sugar? What's sugar? Who needs it? Not this woman! lol


I just made it through a lemon (and it was so freaking good!) so I have high hopes for the grapefruit. I especially can't wait to try the lime, since I heard they taste even sweeter than the lemons do. Wish me luck! lol   I bought 4 grapefruits, so I'll definitely be making a video about it soon. I just wish they weren't so expensive... but if you want to help me out on my weight loss journey and make it easier for me to give up sugar (since these tablets make EVERYTHING taste sweet!), I have them on my "wish list". You can either find it in the tabs at the top of the page, or you can click on the link below. Talk to you all later! Love yas!


Candice's Wish List

No comments:

Post a Comment