TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets

Candice here. Got my video up that I had mentioned before! I posted this on my page The Multi Mom, and I wanted to share it here, too.


These little miracle tablets are totally awesome and would help a great deal with weight loss, if you're willing to pay quite the cost for them. (Mine cost $13.95 for 10 tablets on Amazon!) By a stroke of luck (a "miracle"! lol) I was able to get my hands on some miracle fruit tablets, made from miracle berry pulp. The miracle berry does something (I don't know what) to your tastebuds, and makes it so that anything sour or bitter that you eat tastes sweeter. They eliminate the need for sugar (after you dissolve a tablet on your tongue, they make all foods taste sweeter for a while), so you wouldn't need to use any sugar to make foods taste better, like lemons, limes, grapefruit, tea, coffee... I've seen videos where even hot peppers taste milder, and things like mustard, pickles, and vinegar have new and interesting flavors. Not only is it healthy to try, but it's fun, too! Here, I'm eating a grapefruit, but I've already tried a lemon and lime since making this video. AWESOME!!!




Links I mentioned in the video:
Wish List for Weight Loss: http://thehealthykitten.blogspot.com/p/candices-wish-list.html
Wish List for The Multi Mom Page: http://themultimom.blogspot.com/p/wish-list.html

No comments:

Post a Comment