TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weight and more...

 
 Hey! It's Jackie!
Ok first of all my first weigh in of the year (witch is far to late in coming... I should have done this at lease a couple times if not more since last weigh in) is... *drum roll*....
255.5lbs, That is 27.5lbs total lost since I started my diet.
I posted it on facebook first though (cause I'm impatient like that) so most of you probably know it already. As I said on facebook, I really was nervous about this weigh in since I really lost track food wise over the holidays and avoided the scale. That plus missing class a couple weeks from being sick &/or having the boys for the week kinda made me stick my head back in the "I'm not looking" scaredy cat mentality. Sooo... Resolution for this year... well not really resolution since those rarely are acted on. More like a promise to myself... "Get back on track so you can figure this stuff out and not worry yourself!". I'm glad to see a loss but I seriously feel I have slowed down my momentum this holiday witch is why I need move on and get things going.
 Now I have had a challenge sitting around and I am going to do it ... 
Lauren's Challenge: " I've seen how you (Jackie) have been indicating that you are struggling lately. For starters, I want you to go back and read the goodbye letter you wrote. Then I challenge you to create a reward system for your progress. I never did journaling during my journey, BUT I struggled getting the motivation to workout (deployed hubby, with an infant and a full time job was exhausting). My reward system was that I wasn't allowed to shower until I worked out. If I did this 5 days a week, I alotted myself 1 meal to contain a "splurge" item (not the whole meal, just one portion of it). Maybe you can find something that will work like that for you."
I'm just trying to figure out what my rewards are for my reward system since they have to be simple/cheep things (since I'm jobless and poor LOL) and for the sake of simplicity. I like the ones Lauren has but I feel I need to find something that will work for me soooo... I'm thinking about it. 
I am going to read my goodbuy letter and all my inspiration board items over again. I need it.
 
Oh and while I'm at it... been looking at the healthy/diet/food blogs (some are non diet some are)  I follow and all I can say is YUM! Theirs like 3 things I want to try rite now.
Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti (witch I think I can keep reasonably low cal depending on what toppings I get and how much and/or can just be a treat) by saucy.

Skinny Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones by Gina at skinnytaste

Healthy Frappuccinos by Katie at chocolate coverd katie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment