TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Self reflection and flaws...

"You have to know your flaws before you can find your strength. If you know your flaws you can fix them or leave them as a mark of character."- TigeressKitten's Twitter Account.


I don't do much with twitter, mostly cause I'm ignorant about it but also cause I lead a boring life... same reason I don't post often on my fashion blog. Why post about wearing jeans and a tank top while cleaning, sitting at the computer, or filling out applications for the 6th day in a row? So when I post on twitter it's mostly just me trying to be upbeat and posting something inspiring. Partially for myself to remind me to love myself as part of my affirmation to keep myself out of depression that I use to have when I was a teen (I know, some of you who knew me back in the day are saying "Depression? what depression?" I hid it well). Anyways sometimes its just a thought in the heat of the moment witch is why their usually spaced out by weeks of nothing. But today I went on and saw that I gained a few followers after my post about how "feeling sexy isn't about what size you are but how confident you feel." and In my surprise and to be honest shock that I went up by about 6-10 followers (and only about 3 of them where spammers) and my shock that Fredericks twitter retweeted me I was thinking about well... my struggles with my blog, my difficulty in taking picts, the ever present push to try to get my meaning though in words when.... ok, lets face it the more passionate I am the more my writing turns to crap sometimes (my spelling takes a hike to but I suspect that's cause I have a mild form of dyslexia added to my absentmindedness and a I don't give a F if you don't like it response), I have verbal diarrhea of the keyboard, especially when I'm angry. I'm a vocal and visual story teller not a writer... and even my artistic efforts are often... well lets say I'm decent but no one is going to be buying my work anytime soon *sigh* as much as that disappoints me *glares at my craft jewelry page that still hasn't sold anything*. Anyways when I thought about that all and thought about all the other struggles in my life like weight and things like that I realized a couple things.

"Self reflection, Inner strength, and self love are the hallmarks of a woman whose life will always improve."- TigeressKitten's Twitter Account.

"You have to know your flaws before you can find your strength. If you know your flaws you can fix them or leave them as a mark of character."- TigeressKitten's Twitter Account.

My life may not change for the best over night. I may always be poor and struggling with a low income job instead of my choice of careers but I do know my flaws, have known them quite a while since I self reflect often and for a while I chose to ignore the wrong ones but now I have self love and the inner strength to back it up and that has changed me. It has made me be able to see my flaws in a whole new way and I find that some like my absentmindedness, goofy/silliness, my wildness on the dance floor, my bookworm ways, my loudness, and my desire to be the purple haired girl driving a vespa mooter scooter are a part of me and aren't likely to change without destroying a part of what makes me me. While others like my weight issues have to be dealt with not because of looks cause I'm hot no matter the size but because I need a strong foundation for my life and that includes a healthy active body. So I'm improving the flaws and leaving the odd marks and cracks that give me character and my life improvement. Well I don't know what the future may hold but the improvements I enjoy the most has been my membership at bods and also the improvement in what my body is capable of doing.

And if your wondering... The strength comes from knowing yourself and loving yourself flaws and all. Its also in knowing the difference between character building flaws and flaws that should be worked on.

By the way... if anyone knows how to get spammers off your twitter followers let me know. I freeking hate them. I always feel like I have to go though and count how many real followers I have (a hard thing to do since I have some legit business that actually follow me for some odd reason but since some of the business I don't know well its hard to tell some times) and I would rather have my numbers reflect the real thing. I hate seeing it go up only to realize its a spammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment