TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Challenge 1/30/2012

Lauren's Challenge: " I've seen how you (Jackie) have been indicating that you are struggling lately. For starters, I want you to go back and read the goodbye letter you wrote. Then I challenge you to create a reward system for your progress. I never did journaling during my journey, BUT I struggled getting the motivation to workout (deployed hubby, with an infant and a full time job was exhausting). My reward system was that I wasn't allowed to shower until I worked out. If I did this 5 days a week, I allotted myself 1 meal to contain a "splurge" item (not the whole meal, just one portion of it). Maybe you can find something that will work like that for you."
  I read my goodby letter and all my inspiration board items over again...
 Now rewards...
If I do 4 workouts a week I get the choice to have my rum that weekend (as a splurge) or I get to have the weekend off from cleaning... if I don't do my workouts then I HAVE TO clean house during the weekend (including much over do organizing of places like the garage).
If I complete all my workouts for the month then I get to indulge in a spa night in (do my nails and stuff like that).
If I stick to my diet post and calorie count for the week I get to go out (window shopping or borrow the car for the day) on the weekend and don't have to post my weekend meals (although I will keep my eating habits reasonable during the weekend)... if I miss any weekday diet post then I HAVE to follow my diet posting to a T on the weekend.
If I loose 10lbs I get to make myself a low calorie but yummy dessert for my last "snack" of the day (so something within my calorie budget but that takes more effort to make than my usual snacks).
 If I loose a dress size I get to sell my old clothing and buy a new set with the funds from my "yard sale" along with make/have a dessert (of reasonable portions) or drink (yay for rum).
Proof of all activitys is journaling so if I do not post what my activitys are then I miss out on any rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment