TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm sorry/Challenges




I (Jackie) would like to say that I apologize to my partner Candice for having posted the Challenge page without thinking of if she would be willing or capable of participating in challenges. My only excuse is that my experience in my former workplace has left me far more goal oriented than I have been in the past and had made me blind to the fact that not everyone deals well with outside presser. Thinking of the fact that we both wanted to be on Biggest Loser I thought that a "challenge" to motivate us beyond what we personally might think to do might be a way to motivate ourselfs and allow our followers with a way to participate in our weight loss. I was blinded by my own goals and to be honest I'm full of myself often times... so I posted it without much thought. I'm sorry Candice. I hope you can/will participate in whatever Challenges YOU choose to do/post but from now on direct challenge will be for me only. I also apologize to our followers for having jumped the gun so soon on something I should have talked over with my co author before having posted. My only excuse is this is the first time blogging with a partner and also my enthusiasm for our mutual goals/dreams. I want the best for the both of us and that means taking a step back and knowing what works for every individual in a partnership. So my future goal as a partner is to help Candice where I can, find out what works for her so I can help as much as she will let me (after all I am her friend and want to help as much as possible), and to be better at showing my enthusiasm in a better more helpful way.

:D

2 comments:

  1. You are so, so sweet! I still want to do them... eventually... I just don't feel like I can do them yet at this time... so how about I have a "to-do" list of challenges that have been posted? I'm much better with lists anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want you can post the to do list under your section of the challenge page.

    That way people can challenge me and you can pick and choose what you feel comfortable with.

    Sounds like a deal to me!

    ReplyDelete