TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jackie's 8/22/2011 food diary


Ok, did the whole try to figure out calories stuff. One place I looked was "here" and "here". I still have a couple other resources I want to double check to make sure I am getting my numbers correct but we will go with this for now. 

My numbers my calculations came up with was this...

I weigh 283
Hight 5'3
age 29

and my activity level is low (actually supper low to no existent)
 
BMR 2031.7 x 1.2= 2438.04 (to maintain my weight)- 500cal = 1938.04cal (to Lose about a pound a week).

According to the Mayo Clinic Calorie Calculator = 2050 (to maintain my weight) - 500cal = 1550cal (to lose about a pound a week).

Since I want to be a bit more aggressive than just a pound but I don't want to starve myself or cause my metabolism to go nuts on me I decided it might be easier to do the 1,200 calories that was described on one of the pages I mentioned. So that lets me have


Breakfast = 300 calories
Lunch = 300 calories
Dinner = 300 calories
Two snacks = 300 calories (aka 150 calories per snack)

As a goal. This might change depending on how I feel and if theirs any change in weight.






Breakfast- 1 serving special k chocolatey delight 120cal, 1/2 cup 1% milk in cereal 55cal, 1 light key lime pie yogurt 80cal. 
Total Breakfast Cal= 255cal

Lunch- 1 Tyson Chicken Breast Pattie 200cal, 2 slices Sara Lee Delightful Whole Wheat with honey sliced bread 90cal, 1 slice of American cheese 80cal. 
Total Lunch= 370

Extra Dessert Delights sugar free strawberry shortcake 5cal


Dinner- Healthy Harvest Whole Grain Spaghetti 210cal (its actually 180 a serving but I have an odd number of people to feed for dinner, 3 people so I divide the pasta box worth in half and then cook one half as the "family" dinner. So you figure if I get my fair share its a 3rd of that half witch comes to 210cal. I use this brand most often cause its affordable and healthy I also get their garden delight version often to). Hand made meatballs from lean meat cept minus the spinach the first time (although I did put lots of peppers and onions)... here comes fuzzy math, since I believe she is counting her sauce in part of the calories and I'm using bought sauce and since i did onions and peppers instead of spinach the numbers might be off... but I'm going to claim her numbers anyways. Next time I do from scratch I will list/figure up the numbers of all my scratch ingredients. Soooo... 211???... that dosn't seem rite... that would make it 391... I guess that's correct or close to it. Sooo...


Total for Day...

255+370+5+391
1021Cal  :D


The days not over but that's close enough to make me happy so even if I have say... a banana or something I would still be close. Yay for me!

I know I need to divide it up more into snacks but this is the first time so not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment