TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goals...

Something I realized during my exercise class I took the other day at Bods...


Goals I really want to reach


Gain back my flexibility.


Gain back my balance.


Gain back my fluidity of motion.


Be able to get up off the ground with ease.


Be able to do the splits.


Be able to do a high kick of some sort.


Be able to jump higher.


Be able to do a back bend without falling while trying to get in position.

Get legs over the back of the metal folding chair at chairotica class without falling out my seat.

Be able to get ON the seat (stand on the seat) in chairotica without hopping like a bunny... smooth motion!

Be able to do a flip or cartwheel of some sort.

Have more control over my body in general.
 
And have activity (like exercise) be a day to day automatic part of my life instead of something I feel I have to make myself do cause while  I have been enjoying what I have been doing, its been a conscious effort and I want it to be as automatic as breathing for me since I don't want to be the inactive unhealthy me ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment