TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

In the Beggining, The Tigeress Kitten....





More to come at a later time, when the biggest loser tryouts are done and I have the time an effort to balance both my beginning healthy lifestyle struggles and this blog.

I weigh 283lbs now.

My goal is to be 140lbs.

That is half my body weigh yes... but I figure I want to get out of the obese range so I can make sure its dang hard to get to this point health wise again.

I will be happy just to feel healthy and be able to do more physically than I am able to now so the goal of 140 may or may not change depending on how I feel when I get close to that goal (weather I think I look/feel good at that size or if I need to add more muscle/fat or loose more, although I suspect being 140 will be good for me. It's an average size for someone my height according to a lot of sources I checked. If I can afford a doctor later on I might double check though with a doctor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment