TigeressKitten's Weight Loss Ticker

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Theirs No Excuse!

I haven't been posting much except for a comment now and then on facebook on going to my chairotica class that I go to and love and also comments on my current weight and when I rent just dance for the wii. I know... horrible blogger not keeping you all in the loop. I have no excuse other than Ive been kinda free wheeling the diet thing and really need to get back on track... actually more like I need to ramp it up. I still try to eat well with only one cheat day although this weekend was more like a cheat weekend (went out with the girls aka my exmanagers/friends to see a local band and I had several drinks that I danced off then the next day I had cici's pizza and ate to much after having helped a little with clean up of  our house mates rental property he is selling... so I haven't  been good this weekend at all) so I really need to put in the work this week to even it out and keep up with the weight loss. I also need to ramp up my exercise in preparation for the holidays. I do not want to limit my holiday yummys/goodies to much so I have to account for the extra calories by working harder than just once or twice a week for an hour. As for everything else? Well the part time job is ok, waiting for my first paycheck but since I work only one or two days a week I doubt I will get much done/paid for with it. In reality I need a full time job so I can afford to ramp up my membership at bods and do all the things I want like have a bike to ride and fix the messed up tooth I have (missing cap fell out 3yrs ago & I don't have money or dental to fix it). I know, I keep saying it... but I don't know... Its like a lot of things in my life, mabey if I keep saying its going to happen and hope for the best maybe the universe will give me a helping hand??? One can hope. Anyways I have the candles lit today screened in windows open, I got 6 pumpkin pies to cook (none of witch I will eat... I munch out on pumpkin seeds, the pie is just not to waste the pumpkin and also for the enjoyment of giving them to my friends), music station on the tv, cleaning to do, and laundry to finish. I'm dreaming of enjoying all the new herbs we placed in the garden to replace ones that died or that we just wanted and we also got a key lime plant and a lemon plant so I'm dreaming of a future full of healthy yummyness. Kinda disappointed we didn't find onions to grow this weekend though. I was looking forward to an onion harvest so I can make a onion soup.

I hope you all have a good day and try to see your health/life with clarity like I'm attempting. 

Knowing my issues (thoughtlessness in food and body health management) might not bring me pride but it sure dose allow me to move forward in life knowing I might know how to better improve myself despite the every now and then fall back to old habits.


got this from facebook... do not know the original owner.



I forgive myself for allowing my old self peek back into my life and I shut the door in that lazy Bitches face LOL!

( Please excuse the language! I suspect I will have to do this several times... the forgiving myself and closing the door on the old me so a little foul language seems appropriate emphasis to this statement.)

I think I have made piece with the part of me that brought me to this point. I no longer blame that scared girl who hid behind her books and forgetfulness/thoughtlessness in order to hide form the sad/bad things in her life. I forgive her for allowing her body to go in an effort to be unnoticeable. And I forgive her for not refocusing on health even after she stopped wanting to be invisible and became the bold woman I am today.
Theirs no room in my life for self hate, and I hope theirs no room in your life for it either...

Forgive YOURSELF!
You deserve it more than any other person in your life you may have forgiven.

1 comment:

  1. Consider this diet strategy! Only allow 1 cheat meal a week. Doing an entire day and adding in holidays you are looking at a solid 2 months of unhealthy eating a year. That's alot in my opinion. Plan your cheat meal as well. This will keep it within limits :) also good for holidays! Allowing 1 splurge for thanksgiving meal is sufficient and better than all day grazing.

    ReplyDelete